1929 Travel Air 4000
N9872 s/n 1059
- Completely restored in 1996 with all new wood, fabric and paint.
- 2 passengers in front seat. Continental W-670 engine with Hamilton Standard ground adjustable prop.
- N3N Original style 30 X 5 wheels and tires with Hayes hydraulic brakes.
- Ceconite fabric installed in 1996.
- 3 fuel tanks with 80 gallon total capacity.
- Logs back to 1952. Paperwork all complete with appropriate 337 forms.
- Paint and fabric condition is near perfect.
- Cockpits in near perfect original condition.
- No radios installed.
- Always hangared.
Airframe total time: 1700 Hours
Engine time SMOH: 25 Hours
Time since restoration completed: 25 Hours
Last annual inspection completed in April 2013