1985 Gulfstream III N740VC – SOLD
The Gulfstream III is an all-weather, long-range, high-speed aircraft that comfortably seats 12 within a spacious cabin, amid luxurious accommodations and in-flight amenities.
This business class jet is designed and developed by Gulfstream Aerospace. It’s superbly outfitted, both technologically and aesthetically, to promote genuine productivity and full relaxation per the individual needs of any traveler.
This aircraft is powered by two Rolls-Royce Spey jet engines with Cascade thrust reversers and a Hubbard stage 3 hush kit system which enable this GIII to travel anywhere in the world without noise restriction.
N740VC is an intercontinental business jet and is equipped with a widescreen flight display monitor, jet jukebox, Aircell GoGo Biz inflight internet ATG 5000, CD/DVD player, flitephone, and a full galley that can accommodate almost any catering request.
The Gulfstream III is very similar to the Gulfstream IV with nearly the same range. Capable of carrying 8-10 passengers, a crew of three and baggage nearly 3,700 nautical miles. The aircraft also features 17 percent to 35 percent more floor area than any other super mid-size business jet. The aircraft offers a two axis auto flight system that delivers flight-envelope protection, increased redundancy and reduces pilot workload. In addition, N740VC is equipped with a heads-up display and runway incursion safety system that gives pilots additional information for passenger safety, making this Gulfstream III one of the finest aircraft available for charter.
- Seats 12 passengers comfortably. Berths 5 passengers.
- New paint in 2013, updated interior in 2013, brand new carpet in 2013.
- Aircell GoGo Biz inflight internet ATG 5000.
- Full entertainment including 14-inch monitor, Bose Surround Sound, CD/DVD player and jet jukebox.
- Baggage storage in aft cabin and forward cabin.
- Full aft lavatory and full aft galley.
- In flight phones (SATCOM).
- 6 AC outlets.
- Hubbard Stage III Hush Kits installed 2013. This aircraft is capable of worldwide travel with no noise restrictions.
- Cabin dimensions–height 6ft 1in, width 7ft 4in, length 39ft 3in.
- Baggage capacity 180 cu ft.
- Normal cruise Mach .80.
- Max cruise Mach .85.
- Range 3,700 nm.