Naval Aircraft Factory N3N-3 N7752C s/n 4353 Project
This N3N-3 was one of the last N3n’s flying for the US Navy having spent the last 12 years of its life flying at the US Naval Academy until 1959. Airframe total time is 3714.0 Hours. It was a crop duster until 1983.
The project is as follows:
- No engine included
- R-985 engine mount
- Original R-760 dish pan
- BT-13/T-6 wheels and brakes
- 2 sets of lower wings. 1 set still covered.
- 1 upper wing with wing fuel tanks.
- Front and rear original windshields
- Extra fuselage from a crash that includes many original parts and many front cockpit parts.
- Original fuselage fuel tank
- R-760 exhaust manifold.
- Some original cowling.
- 4350F1 prop blades, overhauled. Makes 101” prop. No hub.
- Lots of extra parts – lower wing tips, control surfaces, stabilizers, misc. parts.
- 2 original seats.
- Restoration started.
- Good paperwork back to 1961. No Navy logs.
- Restricted airworthiness.
- Too much to list here. You need to come and look at it.